Did you know that July is ice cream month? Well, I was not aware of this national holiday, and I can truly say that I am very disappointed that I did not celebrate back in New York. Therefore, I attended Chicago’s largest ice cream social last night at the Shore Club, and it was absolutely incredible. The event was chock-full of local startups, famous ice cream shops, and of course delicious summer treats that we all love and enjoy.
If you are trying to beat the heat and not waste calories on regular ice cream, head on over to my favorite/Instagramable ice cream hot spots in both NYC and Chicago.
Don’t get caught being “vanilla,” try something new!
NYC TOP 5
- Milk Bar NYC: 220 8TH Ave, 21st St. New York, NY
2. The Tipsy Scoop Ice Cream Barlour: 217 East 26th St. New York, NY
3. Ice & Vice: 221 E Broadway, New York, Ny
4. Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream: 48 E 7th St. New York, NY
5. Emack & Bolio’s: 81st Street and First Avenue. New York, NY
CHICAGO’S TOP 5
- BomboBar: 832 W Randolph Street Chicago, IL
2. La Michoacana Premium: 1855 S Blue Island Ave Chicago, IL
3. Legend Tasty House: 2016, 2242 Wentworth Ave Chicago, IL
4. Amorino: 838 N. State St. Chicago, IL
5.Snow Factory: 2935 N Broadway St. Chicago, IL